As our way of saying thank you, we will place a $20 credit on your account after someone you have referred comes in for their first appointment.
Mayfair Animal Hospital: COVID-19 Public Safety Protocol: Effective 6/14/2021
Beginning, Monday, June 14th, we will reopen our doors to clients! You are welcome to enter the hospital when you arrive!
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we are able to fully return to normal operations, we ask that you adhere to the following safety guidelines.
Curbside service is still available for those clients that would like to utilize.
- If this is the case, please park in a designated space & call 919.467.6146 when you arrive.
Grooming clients are welcome to check in through the front lobby or continue
to the side of the building.
- If you elect to drop off at the side, you will need to call the hospital at 919.467.6146 to check in
- Raven will come curbside to greet you.
- Mask wearing is highly encouraged when inside the hospital.
- We ask that you maintain an appropriate social distance while in our hospital, floor decals will serve as a reminder.
Due to our inability to social distance appropriately within the small
space, masks are
REQUIRED in each
- If you are unable to wear a mask while in the exam room, we will ask that you continue curbside service.
We will allow a maximum of (2) two clients in each exam room at the time of exam.
- If you have more than two people accompanying your pet, we will ask that you continue curbside service.
- Our exam rooms will be disinfected between each visit & multiple hand sanitizer stations will be available
**Please note: These are the guidelines that we have discussed & agreed upon as a team. We ask that you follow these to help keep our team safe. Your cooperation will allow us to see you face to face and continue providing the highest quality medical care for your pet.
We appreciate your cooperation & look forward to seeing you soon!
Stay Updated With Our BlogRead Our Posts
We Care More
We pride ourselves in being prompt, and welcoming from the very moment we first speak to you.
We strive to offer a voice to your pet when they need it the most.
Over 40 years of services to this community and its furry friends.
Hear Our Patient Stories
“They provide insightful treatment options and recommendations without pressure.”- Angel M.
“I’m really grateful for their services and the care they have towards the animals.”- Diana C.
“I am glad we have found an exceptional place to care for my dogs!!”- Eileen M.